Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Happy Galentine's

Good afternoon - Valentine's Day is almost upon us, Mollie has had her party today as she is on mid-winter break tomorrow so I get to spend the day with her 😊.

Scrapper's Delights has had a makeover which has included a name change as well as a web address change. So my post today is my first one for the new and improved Stamper's Delights!!

It's Thrifty Thursday so head on over to the store where you can get today's image at a thrifty price!

To highlight this I my card today is a Galetine's one (yes it's a thing where you send a girlfriend a Valentine's!). This guy is part of a duo, Anime We Have Gifts, but I decided to just use the hunk!


What I Did:
I printed my image on stamping card, colored him with alcohol markers and fussy cut him out. Next I used a heart stencil and pink ink on white card for my background I then adhered this to a purple card base. My hunk was then glued in place, we don't want him running away! I typed the sentiment on my pc and printed this, matted it with the same card as my base and positioned it on the card.

What I Used:
White Stamping Card: X-press It
Purple Card Base: The Paper Studio
Stencil: DyLusions Love Hearts
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers:
           Skin: E000, E11, E21, 
           Hair: E30, E50, E51
           Jeans: B21, B23, B37
           T-Shirt: T0, T2, T4
           Boots: E33, E35, E37
           Gift BV000, BV11, BV13, BV17

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this weeks thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 









2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very cool card and image Sharon...xx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!