Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, June 29, 2015

WANTED!!!!!

Hello -  I'm back again with another fab new release over at My Whimsical Little World - 2 adorable little western characters - Howdy Partner and Howdy Lass!
 
Me being a girly girl decided I would use the Howdy Lass cowgirl but with a twist I have made her quite girly:

 
She is colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers and I just had to use pink! However some girls can be real trouble causers and she is certainly ready to draw those guns so I had to add a bit of  naughtiness to the card
 
 
So here she is Wanted - dead or alive! I die cut the image with a tonic die and then inked the edges. I then used a spellbinder cattails die to cut the embellishments using Kraft card. I printed the sentiment on the backing paper using my PC and matted this onto more Kraft card.
So she is a Badass cowgirl who loves pink!
 
Why not go and check out the other new release - a cowboy - they could ride off to the sunset together!
 
Whilst your checking out My Whimsical Little World don't forget that this month's freebie is still available a delicious double cupcake with a cherry on top!
 
 
And if that's not enough you can pop by the Facebook group and enter the progressive challenge
If you haven't got your stamp yet head on over the Etsy store for this month's stamp - Little Prince where he is available at half price whilst the challenge is running. Once you have completed your project upload it to the challenge album here. the prize is a set of 3 digi stamps and you will also receive July's challenge digi stamp free!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I would appreciate
 if you could leave a comment - I love to read what people think of my makes :)
 
 
 I have entered this into the following challenges
 Graph-its coloring challenge Pretty in pink


 
 
 

8 comments:

Amy A said...

ok, this card is one of my fav's and that's saying a lot as I love all your cards hun. But your coloring on her is stunning and love the lil' scene you've created here. :)

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, lovely colouring. From your DT sis at MWLW and newest follower. Would love you to come and follow me Hugggs Lori X x X

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, so loving the cute cowgirl.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Super card, Sharon, what a totally cute, wee Cowgirl, love her, hugs xxx

jane stillman said...

Loving the cowgirl. Beautifully coloured

Anjie said...

LOVE this hunni. Thanks for joining us in our Pink and Pretty challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Lots of huggles
Anjie (DT)