Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Take a bow - Goodbye Scribble and Scrap!

Good morning! There is some sad news in blog land - Today is the start of the last ever Scribble and Scrap challenge - Yes Alyx has decided to close her challenge - it has been a fun time designing for her but she's moved on to much bigger and better things.
The challenge rules still apply for this last challenge and you can find them here. You can enter anything you want as long as you hand crafted it!
 
So today's card is a bow to everyone who has entered the passed challenges and a Thank you to Alyx for running a superb blog!
 

 
This little darling is Baby Bow from Stamping Bella. It comes with 2 sentiment stamps, the one I've used and the other is you deserve to take a bow! I purchased this from my local craft store Haveman's Hardware - Diane the owner has some scrumptious stamps and lots of adorable papers and other crafty goodies. If you look carefully in the store you will also find a few of my samples :)
 
I have colored the little miss using my Spectrum Noir markers and mounted the image onto 2 different shades of pink card. I really didn't think that anything else was needed as the image is just so adorable.
 
So I now need you to pop on over to the Scribble and Scrap blog. Leave some love in the comments and enter the last ever challenge - you never know you might win!!!
 

9 comments:

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Sharon and a delightful image xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love this little cutie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Amy A said...

Awwww I love this Sharon. Great coloring and the CAS design showcases it perfectly!

Amy xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card and the image is adorable and beautifully coloured, A very sad day in deed. Chris xx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card and such a cute image, lovely colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this a gorgeous card I love the image. I have enjoyed working with you on the on the design team. I wish you all the best for the future. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon, very sad to see Scribble and Scrap go, hugs xxx

jane stillman said...

A really cute CAS card

Brawny x said...

What a sweet card. X