Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Too Cute

Good morning, we've had some gorgeous weather here this past week but it's all due to end today with thunder storms!
 
It's the start of Challenge 46 over at Scribble and Scrap today!
 As always it's anything goes as long as you have physically crafted it - no digital entries. The rules are simple and you can find them here.
 
There will be a random generated winner receiving some fab goodies and the top 3 will be showcased on the Scribble and Scrap blog!
 
On to my Design Team card for inspiration:
 
 
This little darling is called Elfie and she is a rubber stamp from C.C. Designs I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and added glitter to hers and the adorable ladybug's (she is holding) wings. I then chose a coordinating paper from a 6x6 pad which is part of the Angelica and Adam range made by Crafter's Companion. This and the image have been matted onto bright orange card from my stash.
I chose green pearls for the corners of the card to coordinate with the green dots on her hat.
She has a friend called Pixie who I will be showcasing later this week :)
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave go check out the challenge over at Scribble and Scrap and if you enjoyed your visit here I would appreciate it if you would leave me some love!
 

4 comments:

Lisa J said...

This is so cute and love the summery colours. A Very Pretty Card. Lisa x

Andree said...

A lovely card Sharon. Super image and colouring x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card
have a nice day

Doudou said...

Very cute!