Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Baby boy

Good morning! it's time for another new stamp release over at My Whimsical Little World and there are 3 fab digi-stamps this week. As always these images are adorable we have a sweet little girl - thinking of you, a boy on his phone - Hey There and a baby newborn- Baby Boy!
 
I have chosen to showcase the adorable baby which has challenged me as I had more skin to color!
 
 
Doesn't he look so sweet in his oversized cap! I have colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers and then fussy cut him. The card blank has been matted with blue card and this gorgeous paper which is from Lili of the Valley. It makes it look like the little man is fast asleep on his comforter.  The sentiment is from a very old stamp collection which is no longer available and I have die cut this using a Spellbinder die. The baby shapes have also been die cut from Memory Box dies and glued in place around the "comforter"
 
My Whimsical Little World have a Progressive challenge over on Facebook , If you haven't got your stamp yet head on over the Etsy store for this month's stamp - Little Prince where he is available at half price whilst the challenge is running. Once you have completed your project upload it to the challenge album here. the prize is a set of 3 digi stamps and you will also receive July's challenge digi stamp free!
Also... stop by our FREEBIE section and grab your free cupcake of the month.  Please pin only the watermarked image not the file you download. 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute I love the background
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Hugs Jackie

paola said...

Adorable make Sharon! He look super sweet. :)