Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, June 8, 2015

Schools out -It's Graduation time!!!

Good morning, I am full of exciting news for my blog lately and today is no exception. I have joined My Whimsical Little World's design team - The team are a fab bunch of girls headed up by Paolo who designs all gorgeous little images that I will be using!
 
At this time of the year there is no better way to start than with School Graduation. Mollie has graduated from Kindergarten and James will be a Junior when he goes back to school so high school graduation isn't too far away for him! 
 
Each Monday there are New releases over at the My Whimsical Little World Store and this week they are adorable little grad students. I have chosen to color up the fab Grad Boy image:
 
 
Isn't he adorable!
I have used my Spectrum Noir markers to color him. As our local school colors are red and gold for boys I have used these. I have followed the color theme through my mats and used a piece of patterned paper from my stash. The stamped sentiment is from a Keepsake Stamp collection (which unfortunately is no longer available) and I have also added some red skittles.
 
My Whimsical Little World also run a progressive challenge over on their Facebook group. This month's digi is our "Little Prince".  Create a project with him and upload him to our PC album (here) and you will be enter to win 3 digis as well as receiving next month's PC digi for FREE. :) If you participated in May you will be receiving "The Little Prince" for FREE. Even if you didn't participate in May you can still join by heading over to the MWLW digi shop where you can pick him up for half off.
 

Also... stop by our FREEBIE section and grab your free cupcake of the month.  Please pin only the watermarked image not the file you download. 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! :) 
 
 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie said...

The card is to cute !!! Love the image...thanks for the freebie.
Www.jackrabbitcreates.blogspot.com

Doudou said...

Beautiful card, thank you