Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

So Suzy Blog Hop

Good morning - Gosh it's June already and that can only mean one thing -Yes the new So Suzy Stamps design team!!!
Welcome to the new members of our team and a sad goodbye to those that are leaving us!
 
To honor the new members we are having a blog hop. If you follow the hop and comment on each of our blogs the you could be in with a chance of winning a $15 gift certificate. The lucky winner will be chosen at random from those that have commented on all the blogs and will be announced on the So Suzy blog and the Facebook group on June 5th.
 
The hop starts at the So Suzy Blog but you should be arriving here from the Lovely Amy D's blog if you stumbled in from elsewhere then check out the list below for all the design team members:
 
Sharon (that's me)
 
On to my card to celebrate the hop:
 
 
I have chosen to use the Wedding Dress and Groom stamps which are great classic stamps for a wedding congratulations card. I have stamped them with Spectrum Aqua pens which meant I could color coordinate the bow tie with the dress. I then used a Crafter's Companion Sentimentals set for my sentiment again stamping with the pens. I wanted to keep the card clean and simple so I used black card to mat the image onto. I chose a swirly patterned paper from my stash and again matted this onto black card. I then used black pearls as buttons on the Groom stamp and around the card for a touch of embellishment.
 
Thank you for stopping by and if you are following the blog hop you need to hop on over to Martha's blog to see what fab make she has designed. Oh and don't forget to stop by either the So Suzy Facebook group or the blog and enter our challenge!
Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr and Twitter. She also has a showcase Facebook Group - So Suzy Stamps Flaunt it if you made it - where you can show your own designs (and enter our challenge) made with these fab stamps.
 
 

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute, Sharon! Love those stamps!

Monica taylor said...

Beautiful card Sharon.

Beaumonde Designs said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon! Love how you used the black pearls as the buttons for the tux! Awesome idea! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

CaffeinatedPapercuts said...

Looks great, sweetie! Love the color coordination. ;)

Doudou said...

Cute card! Lovely colors

Amy A said...

Love this color combo Sharon! And the design is beautiful! xx
Amy- {Lil Cutie Creations}

Maria Pilar said...

I love that stamps!!!!! So beautiful card!!!

Unknown said...

Great idea to co-ordinate the bow-tie with the wedding dress! :) Love the pretty CAS card.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the florishes under the tux and on the brides skirt. The coloring is wonderful.
thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the little buttons on the tux! Beautiful and classic card. :)

Barb Schmidt said...

Pretty card, those stamps are so different, in a beautiful way.

Mary said...

Love this wedding card, great job molly moo!

Salima said...

Such a gorgeous card.... Such coordination of color and style. Love love love it~

Waving My Wand said...

Oooh, this is pretty! Your color coordinating was spot on!

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Sharon! Love the stamped images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cm said...

Your swirly, flourishy bride/groom images are absolutely stunning! A perfect wedding card, indeed!
~c

Rachel S said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us!

Chark said...

so pretty, love the colors you chose!

Taunya Butler said...

Your card is wonderful and so trendy looking!! Love the swirls and just the overall styling of the card!! Excellent!!

Lisa J said...

This is wonderful. I didn't know you could stamp with Pens! Love this stamp! We are holding a GD Call at Unicorn Challenge. If you are interested, please come on over and link up. Lisa x

Doudou said...

Love your card, beautiful