Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Almost good enough to eat

Good evening, it's been a rainy day here so the kids and I have had a TV day. That's not to say that I didn't get any crafting in!!
 
Over at My Whimsical Little World blog there is a monthly digi stamp freebie which for June is a gorgeous stack of cupcakes.
 

 
You can get it here but please respect the designers copyright and do not share or pin the digi.
 
I couldn't resist coloring it:

 
I have used Spectrum Noir Markers and just had to make them chocolate cupcakes! I have then added a fabulous sentiment which is a So Suzy Stamp and made a pair of cherries from Skittles just to balance the design. It has then been matted onto a deep pink card and added to a white card blank.
 
My Whimsical Little World has a fab Facebook page where you can enter our progressive challenge as well as get further inspiration from my design team members!
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Skittles for the cherries! This is downright adorable!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful the cupcakes look good enough to eat
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Love this cute card Sharon - great colouring and I love the sentiment!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card

Dawn said...

Love the image. I love cupcakes so thanks for sharing the digi!!

Unknown said...

This looks good enough to eat! ;) I adore cas cards (can't make them, but love them!). Great card! xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x