Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, June 12, 2015

CAS is so easy!

It's another stormy morning! I woke today and had to check the alarm clock twice as it is so dark outside! Not  a problem it just means I get to stay in door and craft with Mollie :)
 
Today is the start of the next challenge over at Wags and Whiskers and I got to play with another of their gorgeous images!
 
The theme this time is CAS/One layer cards. The prize is a Wags and Whiskers rubber stamp.  You can use any stamp for the challenge however, if you use a Wags and Whiskers stamp you will be entered into a second draw to win a digistamp.
 
Rules are
You can enter any type of paper-craft project.
You can enter 2 times per challenge.
You must use a new project - no back linking.
Follow the theme.
You link must be a direct link to your entry.
 
I love making CAS cards - so was in my element making today's design team showcase:
 
 
The gorgeous image is called Say a Prayer, I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens and added some glitter to her wings.
 
Once colored I added the sentiment using my PC, this is a new font I have added called A Gentle Touch and I think it will be one I use a lot!!
Once finished I matted the image onto some pink and blue card to coordinate with the colors I used on this darling little angel. I added pink pearls to balance the card nothing else was needed as the image is the main focus!
 
If you love what you see please leave me a comment before hopping over to the Wags and Whiskers blog and entering our challenge.
 
 

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

nice card

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful Hugs Sandra xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous CAS card - love the image

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card and image. Love the CAS theme.

Hugs Erin xx

Linda Simpson said...

Such a serene image and beautiful CAS card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie said...

So cute www jack rabbit creates.blogspot.com

Lena said...

So very pretty! Love this sweet little angel and the way you coloured her. Great take on the CAS challenge.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations