Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happiness is a Butterfly

Good morning from a sunny Michigan we have had a week of good weather - a bit misty at times but the sun broke through eventually.
 
I just adore using So Suzy's Stamps and the card I am showcasing today is no exception
 
 
 I stamped the Fancy Butterfly onto white card but instead of using a solid color I used four different memento dye inks and stamped using my fab new tool the MISTI. I then used the Happiness Is.... stamp before running the card through my printer to add the verse which was typed up on my PC. I wanted the card to remain clean and simple so I matted the image onto card of 2 colors chosen from the butterfly then added pearls in the lovely citrus green color I also used to stamp the image.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the June tab on the top right of the So Suzy Stamp blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
New this month So Suzy has also ventured out to Flickr so check that out too!!

3 comments:

Amy A said...

Sharon, this is beautiful hun! Love the soft colors of the butterfly and your design is flawless hun. 💕

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the design x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card
have a great weekend