Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

How Beautiful You Are

 Good morning! Fall has finally arrived, the maple tree in the yard is starting to turn to stunning colors it gives us this time of year

My post today is using another of the gorgeous new release digi stamps from Sunshine Bee at The Little Paper Tree. I have done something different with it this time, it started as an experiment and ended up better than I expected.


I started by taking the Autumn Wreath - Circle into my Silhouette software. This automatically traced the image. Then switching my blade to my Foil Quill I adjusted the settings so it would sketch. I laid my stamping card onto my cutting mat and secured rose gold foil over the top, hit send and let my machine do it's magic.
I repeated this for the Beautiful Sentiment. Leaving my card on the mat I switched the foil to green and added the sentiment to the center of the circle. I colored the images using Copic markers and fine liners. I matted an A7 card base with pink cardstock ready for my image. I wanted to add a ribbon slider but didn't have a coordinating one so I colored the silver heart one with an orange Copic marker. This was slid on to ribbon that coordinated with the pink card and was added under my image before I adhered it to my card.
Finally I added a few pink water droplets to the flower centers and around my ribbon slider.


If you love this image it is part of the new release of Sunshine and Bee Designs there are some other floral designs as well as the cute Halloween ones I shared last week.
 
Thank you for stopping by.