Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2021

Pumpkin pals!

 Good afternoon! How can it be the 1st of October? where is this year going - doesn't seem like 2 minutes we were breaking for summer!

Today's post is inspiration for Stamper's Delights Progressive challenge. This is a FB challenge where anyone can enter. The images are available free by signing up for the Stamper's Delights membership. You just then enter your completed design on the Stamper's Delights Facebook group, all rules can be found in the challenge post over there.

So on to my inspiration, this month's image is called Harvest Wishes which is this super cute Kawaii pumpkin:


Isn't it adorable? I arranged my images in a graphics program, added my sentiment and printed on to stamping card. 

This was then colored with Copic markers and cut to size. My A2 card base was matted with orange and black cardstock and my image added to this. I added some white gel pen to the lines of the pumpkin to give the illusion of shine.

Thank you for stopping by, now go join the free progressive membership and lets see your entries to the challenge!



1 comment:

Jennifrann said...

I love that you used two pumpkins for yours. It came out awesome!