Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Happy Birthday!

 Good afternoon and Happy World Card Making Day! Yes I am spending time in my craftroom today to celebrate. 

There are some amazing sales out there as well as some fab new releases including this one from Stamper's Delights. Meet Chibi A Gift For U Girl:


She is available as a digital stamp but also as a clear stamp collection.
I printed her with a pile of gifts and sentiment then colored with Copic markers.
An A2 card base was matted with coordinating cardstock and my image trimmed to fit. I decided to add more detail by cutting apposing corners off and adding coordinating enamel dots into these corners - who doesn't like a bit of bling on their birthday.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lewis said...

Her hair looks AMAZING! I love the pile of presents at her feet too. Awesome card, Sharon!

cebelica said...

Very cute.:)