Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, October 22, 2021

Happy Fall

 Good afternoon! I've had a busy day, early hospital appointment and then doing my chores but I've now got a few minutes to write up my blog post for some design team inspiration.

My card today is using the Happy Fall digital stamp set from Crescent Creations. It's finally starting to look like fall here, the leaves are changing color and showing us God's box of crayons! I have tried to replicate some of these colors in my design:


The digital set comes with the happy Fall both with leaves under it and on its own. I decided to use the former but have also added more leaves to it before printing on to stamping card. I also printed some single leaves. All were colored with Copic markers and I added black Glaze pen to the words. My A2 card base was matted with some dark red card stock which is also part of the October release over at Crescent Creations. I then added my image. The single leaves were fussy cut and shaped with a ball tool to give dimension and to look more realistic.


Thank you for stopping by and if you love what you see please let me know in the comments.





1 comment:

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!