Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Trick or Treat!

 Good afternoon! We are tucked up in the Tennessee Smokey Mountains for a little break just relaxing and having fun.

My post today is more inspiration using 2 sets the Spooky Nights new release from Crescent Creations. Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat.


Because these are PNG filled with white they are easy to scene build. I started with the landscape from Happy Halloween and placed 2 of the Trick or Treat characters behind it. Everything was resized and I added the sentiment before printing onto Stamping cardstock.
The scene was colored with Copic markers and the background inked with distress ink.
Black glaze pen was added to the "cat" noses and the letters of the sentiment, this makes them a darker black and gives them a shine.
So as not to take away from the scene I just added the image onto an A7 black card base.

Crescent Creations not only sell their own digital products but also sell a whole collection of other products.

Thank you for stopping by and if you love what you see please let me know in the comment section 😊

No comments: