Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Cheers!

 Good afternoon! Hope everyone is safe and well, fall is finally upon us however it doesn't feel very fall like here we still have warm weather.

It's new release time at Stamper's Delights and I have a fab Anime character for you today, meet Cheers:


She is available in both digital and as a clear stamp.

I arranged her and her sentiment on to stamping card and colored with Copic markers. I added Glaze gelly roll pen to the confetti surrounding her sentiment.
My A2 card base was matted with alternating white and turquoise cardstock before adding my image.

 Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!




1 comment:

Jennifrann said...

Fun card! Beautifully colored! Her hair looks amazing! Heads up - the link to this card from the Stampers Delights blog doesn't quite work right.