Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Stained Glass Windows

Good morning! The weather is great at the minute, still warm and we've had sunshine most days.

My post today is inspiration for Sunshine Bee Designs, I have used 3 of the images from the October release. They are 3 stained glass florals - Sunflower, Poppy and Echinacea (which I have colored to look like Black Eyed Susans)


I printed the flowers and colored with Copic markers, using Polychromo pencils to add some detail to them.



I then used a circle die to cut them out. I matted a piece of blue card with some digital paper and using the same die I had used for my flowers to cut circles from this.

This was then adhered to my card base with foam tape and the flower circles added into the 'holes' to frame them. A simple card that showcases the flowers perfectly

Thank you for stopping by, if you love what you see the flowers are available at the little paper tree along with lots of other paper crafting goodies. If you see something you like, using my code SHARON10 will get you a 10% discount!






No comments: