Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Let's Get Together!

Good morning! I wish it would cool down, the temperature is just too unbearable to be out in. I have to make sure the dogs aren't out in it long.

Hey it's Tuesday again which means a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time the design team's inspiration is all about getting together with a friend:


What I Did:
I resized and printed Winnie Fruit Punch One for you! onto stamping card along with a sentiment that i felt fit the theme. She was colored with alcohol markers and trimmed to size.
I die cut 2 frames, one in pink and one in blue.Using foam tape I positioned the pink one around Winnie.
My 7x5in card base was matted with blue card and Polkadoodles Digital design paper. I then adhered the blue frame to the card. Winnie was then added both her and the blue frame were positioned at apposing angles.
My sentiment was matted with both the blue and pink card and added using foam squares.
To finish the card I added glaze to the cocktail glasses Winnie is holding and added a Friend die cut.


What I Used:
Digital Stamp: Polkadoodles -Winnie Fruit Punch: One for You!
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Frame Dies: Gina Marie: Frames, Scalloped Stitched Rectangles
Blue and Pink Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles - Winnie Special Moments Paper Heaven 3
Sentiment: Polkadoodles - Winnie Special Moments Quotes
Glaze: Tonic Crystal Glaze
Friend Die Cut: Crafter's Companion - Essentials Friends and Family
Glue: ZipDry
Foam Tape: Dollar Store


The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group



Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!



8 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Totally gorgeous, Sharon! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Creative world said...

Adorable card.Love all the offset layers.Hugs Zelly xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous. Love your design. That digi stamp.is fab. I have added her to my payday list

Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Hayley's handmade cards said...

Such a lovely card. xx

Claire said...

Stunning I love the bright colours
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Fabulous! One of my favorite Winnie images too!