Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Just for Fun

Good evening! I wanted to play this evening, no reason for making a card I just wanted to play with stash I've not used yet.

I pulled out my Flower forming foam from Crafter's Companion and the Peony dies that came with it:


I made 3 flowers so then needed a card to put them on. I used Tonic Studios Petal Pattern stencil and Altenew ink and made a lace effect background. This was layered on to 2 different shades of purple cardstock and a white card base.
I arranged my flowers and adhered with hot glue to my card. I then used Crafter's Companion Stamp and Die Thankful for You collection, die cutting the thankful in the same purple as my layers



I love how it turned out now to decide who to give it to...............

Thank you for stopping by and if you love what you see let me know in the comments.







1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love those flowers they are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie