Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Just Hanging Around..........Underwear Bear

Good afternoon! My good friend and digital stamp artist is also a children's book author, Sherry West shared an image from her book, It's raining Cats, It's raining Dogs, It's Raining Bats and Pollywogs with the design team and I really loved it so she let me color it meet Underwear Bear!


Isn't it the cutest! I colored the image with Copic Markers and added it to a card matted with coordinating colors. My sentiment was printed from my pc, matted with same cardstock as my card and added using foam tape. As I finished my card Kev suggested I add string so the hanging line continues off the card. Great idea! I added bakers twine to match the card design, adhered it to the back of the card then glued a piece of cardstock over this so you don't see the ends of the string.

This little guy isn't available in Sherry's Store yet but I'm sure he will be.... In the meantime check out our Facebook page for more inspiration using Sherry's gorgeous images

Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see, let me know in the comments section







2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the brilliant image and colouring -fun sentiment too
Carol x