Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, July 3, 2020

Growing Friendship

Good afternoon! It's hot hot hot here, Holiday weekend and its going to be in mid 90s. I struggle in the heat so staying tucked up inside with cool air on suits me well.

We've had a shuffle around over at Stamper's Delights and as well as showing the gorgeous Kawaii images I now get the chance to play with the super cute Chibis ones too and today is the Chibis new release so I got to play with Chibi Friendship Grows:



What I Did:
I started by making my design paper, I used one of the images from the set, resized it and copied it multiple times so that I had a random flower pattern. I then printed this and colored the flowers. I resized the Chibi image and sentiment and printed these onto stamping card. She was then colored using alcohol markers, her boots are plain but they just needed to have a matching flowery pattern. I fussy cut her out and put to one side.
I made my 7x5in card base and matted this with pink cardstock and the flowery patterned paper. My sentiment was matted onto the same pink cardstock and both this and my image were arranged and adhered to the card using foam squares.
Lastly I added some yellow nuvo drops to the paper both for texture and to tie the yellow color from the flowers.

What I Used:
Digital Stamps for design paper, Image and Sentiment: Stamper's Delights - Chibi Friendship Grows
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White Card Base: Core'Dinations Premium Heavyweight
Pink Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Nuvo drop: Tonic - English Mustard

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to purchase this super cute image set, Look at all you get:



Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

I am Entering into the following Challenges:
                                               Gem of a Challenge: Anything Goes
                                               Color Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes
                                               Polkadoodles: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Victoria Rowson said...

Gorgeous card!

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful!

Eivor Larsson said...

Lovely card!!

Hugs

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Colour Crazy.
Hope to see you again next time.