Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, July 24, 2020

Home Tweet Home

Good afternoon! Despite being stuck at home this year is flying by, I can't believe we are at the end of July already!

Guess what?? Stamper's Delights' Kawaii new release starts now!!!! head on over to the store and check out the cute images they have. For my design team inspiration I have 2 cards to show you using Tweet Kawaii:


Aren't they cute!!!
My first card show one of the cuties singing away in her tree:

I arranged multiple elements from the digital stamp collection onto stamping card, colored them with alcohol markers and stenciled clouds in the background;

My second card uses the bird house as its base:


So I resized and printed 2 version of the bird house, I used one as a template to make my card base, I cut 2 of them from cover stock card, scored down the side of one, glued these together and hey presto! a bird house shaped card base! The second bird house was fussy cut, including the heart in the center. I used alcohol markers to color this and the bird. The house was stenciled with a vine stencil. I then adhered bird in the center of the card base. Foam tape was added to the house and this was adhered so the bird was looking out of the center. The Home Sweet Home sentiment was matted on coordinating card and added using foam squares.

What I Used:
Digital Stamp: Stamper's Delights - Tweet Kawaii
Stamping card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Stencil for clouds: Picket Fence - Layers of Clouds
Stencil for bird House: Sara's Signature Collection - Enchanted Forest Hanging Foliage
Card base: Neenah Solar White 110lb Coverstock
Blue and brown cardstock for mats: Core'dinations Premium
Glue: Zip Dry
Foam Tape; Dollar Store


Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases. including these:

                               


Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! You can also use your Stamper's Delights images to enter the Cheerful Sketches Challenge as we are sponsoring them this month 

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!






No comments: