Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Some News and a New Release!

Good Morning!!! I have some exciting news today! I was chosen to join the design team for Joy Clair! I am so excited to be part of this amazing company. They have some gorgeous products as well as digital stamps.

Today is new release day for them, and my inspiration for this is using on of the new digital collection called Floral Friendship, you all know just how much I love making floral cards and this collection is just perfect for that:


This is just one of the floral arrangements and sentiment from this set, I colored the flowers with alcohol markers, matted it with a coordinating cardstock and added it to a black card base. A few clear enamel dots were all I felt was needed to compliment the image.

For the new release and to introduce the new team Joy Clair is doing a blog hop, click on each of the links and leave a comment telling us what is your favorite product from the release to be entered :

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back during August with more inspiration using the new release. Also my teamies will be sharing with you over on the Joy Clair Facebook Group.

 You can check out the new release and all of Joy Clair's products over in their store.




Items I used:

Copic Markers
Copic Markers
Purchase From:
SSS | AZN
X-Press It Cardstock
X-Press It Cardstock
Purchase From:
SSS | AZN
ZipDry Glue
ZipDry Glue
Purchase From:
SSS | AZN
Translucent Enamel Dots
Translucent Enamel Dots
Purchase From:
GMD
Joy Clair Floral Friendship
Joy Clair Floral Friendship
Purchase From:
JC

8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT post.Great CAS card love the beautiful image and clear dots are the perfect finishing touch
Carol x

Joy Wilson said...

Hi Sharon! Your card is gorgeous. I’m so glad we are on the team together!
Hugs, Joy

Subhashini said...

My favorite stamp is Floral Friendship and I'm happy you used it!! Thanks for the inspiration

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful shading on the flowers.
Clean and simple card that is
wonderful. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. Congratulations on your news. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gloria said...

I love the simplicity of your card!

Claire said...

Congratulations on your new DT post. I love your first card.
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!