Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cherry Blossoms and Lilacs

Good Morning, today I am sharing my 2nd guest designer spot for Inspired by Stamping and today I am using the gorgeous Cherry Blossom Stamp set on 2 cards. I have also used papers and ribbon from the store


 

My first card focuses on the main image from the set - the gorgeous cherry blossoms

I first matted my white card base with green and white card I used design paper from the Spring Lilacs Pad wrapping lilac vellum and Crochet Tape around the lower before adhering to the card base.


I stamped the flowers onto lilac vellum using embossing ink and heat embossed with white powder.




then colored the flowers using pencil to deepen the purple coloring. I stamped 2 of the image and cut them out I fussy cut the larger flower from the second spray, shaped this and adhered it to the top of the others lifting the petals to give dimension.
I then stamped a sentiment from the Cherry Blossom stamp set on to the strip of vellum. A few tonal pearls just balanced the card


My second card was made from the same Spring Lilacs papers and Cherry Blossom Stamp set


I made my main focus the sentiment on this card


After die cutting one of the stunning Spring Lilac papers I matted cream card base with purple card and the paper - wrapping Crochet tape around the center.
I then stamped my sentiment onto the same cream card as my base and using Fancy Labels 3 die set I cut the larger shape from purple card and my sentiment with the circle die


I added a few pearl accents and a simple to make card turned into an elegant design.




The IBS store has some gorgeous stamp sets, paper and embellishments that all coordinate making it easy to choose supplies for your card designs. I hope you have liked what I have done with just a small collection.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: