Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Inspired By Stamping guest design team!

Good morning can you believe that we are half way through February where is the time going?

Yesterday was Valentine's Day when we profess our love to the ones we love. I believe that you shouldn't wait until one day you should share your love all year round so the card I am about to show you isn't a Valentine's Day card it's a 'just because' card.

I used the stamp set Paris Love as my main focus on the card.


I used white card stock to make my 8x6 inch card base, I then stamped the couple image using memento ink onto Neenah card stock and colored with Copic Markers. I added Polychromo pencil over this for more shading and definition.


I then used the same ink and cardstock for the Eiffel Tower I added yellow pencil over the stamped image and blended this out using Gamasol and a blending stump.


Both images were lined up and adhered to my base card.

I then chose papers from the Spring Lilacs paper pad and matted these onto some pink card stock which was slightly smaller than my base card. Using Fancy labels 3 dies  I cut apertures for my images to sit inside. I then placed some pink and lace ribbon along the lower edge of this before fixing it in place on my base card with foam tape.

I then stamped the sentiment from the Paris Love set onto white card and die cut this into a circle. I used a circle cutter to cut a slightly larger circle of the pink card to mat the sentiment.


This was then adhered with foam tape. I made a chocolate box bow and accented this with a pearl embellishment and added further pearls to my sentiment to balance my design.



The IBS store has some gorgeous stamp sets, paper and embellishments that all coordinate making it easy to choose supplies for your card designs.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: