Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Please Hurry!

Hello! It's been a busy day today and for some reason my blog post didn't go live so I'm a little late in posting!

I am here today with some inspiration for the super cute images over at Scrapper's Delights. 
Do you make Easter cards? Well here's a gorgeous little Baby Boo Bunny Girl that looks so unhappy:


I just had to brighten her up and used yellow to color her bunny suit. I colored her with Copic Markers and typed the sentiment along side her to explain why she looks so sad!
My white card base was matted in yellow card and some spring colored design paper. I matted baby Boo with the same yellow card and added a die cut bunny to embellish the card. 

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of their cute Baby Boo images! 
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie