Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, February 3, 2017

Oh so sorry

Good morning -wow is it cold outside but the sun is shining at with all the snow it looks beautiful.

Who is a follower of Kit and Clowder? if not get on over to their Facebook page and check out the competitions running this weekend using some adorable new designs from Scrapper's Delights.

My post today is to show off this little darling:


She's Kind Giraffe and is available with 3 sentiments, Sorry, Get well soon and Thinking of you for only $1.50 over at the Scrapper's Delights store
 I colored her with Copic markers and glittered her little flower. Then she was matted with pink card along with my card base. I then used gingham pink design paper before adding my image to the card. I die cut Surely Stitched circles die and replaced the center of this with my sentiment. a couple of buttons and some pearls just completed my design. 

 If you purchase her or any of the other new releases, get coloring and head over to Kit and Clowder to enter the coloring competition there. 


Janice has put together a tic tac toe for you to follow also:


Just choose 3 in a row for your card design and you could win a $20 giftcard - I used faux stitching, Heart and Glitter on my design. 

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases, Then don't forget to stop by Kit and Clowder to enter this weekend's competitions

We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - Pink and Pearls
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes 
Creative Corner Challenges - Perfectly pink
Polkadoodles - Anything goes 

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

5 comments:

Amy A said...

Just too cute hun! Love your coloring and how you've incorporated the tic-tac-toe elements. Xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card that baby giraffe is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is so darn cute Polkadoodles Challenge
Michelle DT

Crafting Belle said...

Super cute card and fabulous Giraffe. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

Irene said...

Thank you so much for joining at Creative Corner Challenges!
Your card is very very nice!
Good lucky, Irene (DT Member)
Made In Borgo