Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy (Hoppy) Spring

Good afternoon I'm back with my 2nd card for the Prickley Pear inspiration Thursday

Even though we are under a blanket of snow spring is just around the corner (hopefully!) so I have used some cute bunnies on this card:


I started by building my background. I die cut some clouds from post-it notes and arranged them on my card for masks. I then stamped Jumping Bunny and Left Bunny and masked these off too. I inked the top of my card with blue ink, graduated this into a light green and then a darker green as I reached the bottom. I then removed all my masks and colored my bunnies with alcohol markers also adding blades of grass.
I matted my card base with green card and then adhered my topper. I used the Happy Spring sentiment from the Easter/Spring Banner Stamp set just to finish the design.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: