Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2017

My True Love

Good morning - the week's almost over and it's February already!

It's Thursday which means it's Inspiration day over on the Prickley Pear blog and I have a couple of cards to share with you today. 

The first one is a Valentine's Card using the stunning Large Swirl Heart:


I die cut a large heart and stamped the image into the center with red ink - I did re-stamp it 3 times to get the rich red color and as you can see despite this it hasn't lost any of it's fine swirl detail.

I matted my white card base with red card and a heart design paper. The white heart was placed on the card to position the My True Love wording. Once I had stamped my sentiment I adhered by white heart in place using foam tape. 

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous Valentine's Day card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Gorgeous card Sharon