Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Little boxes.....

Happy Saturday? What has everyone got planned? I'm having a lazy morning then heading off to my best friend's for her eldest daughter's birthday party!

As you've seen from previous posts I have started planning Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day and Easter.
So the fun part of Easter - Eggs!!!! yes little chocolate ones that taste so yummy! Today I am showcasing some more of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps new releases in the form of a cute little bag to put your chocolate goodies in:


Isn't it cute! I used a template to cut the bag from a muted yellow floral paper. I then stamped the Ducks in a Row Stamp twice, colored these with alcohol markers and matted with bright green card. Whilst the bag was still flat I used the Happy Easter Stamp from the Easter/Spring Banners Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment on both sides of the bag. I then made the bag up and added a punched border around the top edge. My Ducks in a Row were added to both side and it was filled with brightly colored Easter Eggs!

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: