Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 5, 2016

Faeries in the moonlight

                       Good afternoon, well the kids are back at school and enjoying it and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet again!
James is in his final year wow can't believe I am Mom to a senior! Mollie has moved into second grade and already loves her teacher but then she loves everything about school.

Today is my Inspiration day over at Faery Ink and I am getting the chance to color up some of my favorite type of images - a Pin Up Faery!

Meet Pin-Up Toadstool Faery:


She is just stunning. I have colored her using my alcohol markers and fussy cut her to add her to my design


The background is a digital print - I printed 2 of these and cut the layers off one so I could tuck the faery behind them integrating her into the design more.
This was then matted onto a dark purple card before adding to my card blank to make it pop more.
I added stars using a white gel pen and the design was complete!

I hope that this has given you some ideas of what you can do with this beauty. She is available for purchase over at Faery Ink along with lots of other gorgeous digital stamps 

For more Faery Ink inspiration check out the Faery Ink Facebook page

Ingredients Used:

                                           photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif