Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 26, 2016

Exercise anyone?

Good afternoon, The fall colors are starting to come in - I love this time of year here in Michigan

Riley and Company has the seat on my blog today - quite literately!
 I'm showcasing Coffee Riley today who looks so comfy sat in his arm chair with his feet up and cake and coffee.


I colored him with alcohol markers and matted him onto blue card.
The Funny Bones sentiment: Exercise Routine just fit so well with the image he looks as though he is prepared to do diddly squat!
This was stamped with black ink and again matted with blue card. 

I then chose 2 coordinating papers again matted with blue card and added these to my card base which was matted with a lighter blue card. After arranging my image and sentiment I added some enamel dots just to balance the design

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

so sweet!
Fiki

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card that image is so cute. That is my kind of exercise. Take care. Hugs Jackie