Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Smile you are on Camera

Good morning! The weather here is hot hot hot! which would be nice however the humidity is also very high so it's difficult to be outside for long   

Today I is my turn to showcase over at Scrap n' Dipity and I have a cute image for you today.
Meet Reid and Rose an adorable couple who are posing to have their photo taken


I have colored them with my alcohol markers and used the colors from their clothes for my card design.
I matted my card blank with purple card and some cute floral design paper. Using a coordinating paper I made 2 small mats and placed these in opposing angles.
I then matted my image with the same purple card and adhered this using foam tape for dimension.

The flowers are a tuck in die again cut from the same card along with the Smile sentiment.
A few pearls made from crystal drops just balance the design.

Thank you for stopping by  - for more inspiration please check out the Scrap N' Dipity Facebook fan group 
We also have a challenge blog where you can win some of the gorgeous digi-stamps.

Ingredients used
Smile word die - from my stash


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Lovely card
Fiki🐈

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx