Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Owl Fall for you!

Good morning - the temperature has really dropped here over the last few days my boots have made their way out of the closet and jeans are the order of the day!
That said I do love this time of the year it means I can walk the dogs at any time instead of early morning - late evening because during the summer Gizzie can't cope with the heat and the road is just too hot for their paws!
The leaves in our yard have started to turn and it won't be long before they are gorgeous golden, reds, oranges and browns. Just like the ones in my latest make:


Don't you just adore this gorgeous owl from Craftin Desert Divas. He comes attached to the word fall but I decided to separate them. both have been colored with alcohol markers and I have used a white gel pen to add highlights to both.
The background is a digital paper and I have stamped and die cut leaves to add definition to it. I mounted my stamped images onto tag and note page die cuts before adding them to my card. A few fall colored pearls just complete the design.

Thanks for stopping by, Craftin Desert Divas are having a challenge over on their Face book Gallery page and you have just 2 days left to enter so go check out the monthly competition pinned to the top of the Facebook Group and get entering!
As well as the Facebook group we also have a blogInstagram page and Pinterest page for more inspiration.

Ingredients Used
Pearls from my stash




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: