Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Calorie Free Cake Anyone?

Good afternoon, it's been a rainy morning here and looks like more is on it's way but it continues to be humid. 

Today I am featured over on the Riley and Company blog with some of my makes using their cute stamps so over the next few days I will be showcasing the cards I have made.

Today isn't a card but a cake box using the adorable  Riley popping out of cake and Eat Cake sentiment from the Funny Bones range.


I used a template for the cake box and digital papers. I then colored Riley in using alcohol markers and die cut him into an oval shape, this was then fussy cut around the bottom of the cake leaving a tab as the mechanism to stand the image up. 
I then stamped the sentiment in black ink and again die cut but with a scalloped oval. I inked the card before removing from the die to create a matted effect.
Once Riley was in place clear gems and Crystal Drops were then used to decorate the cake box.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lovely card

Fikreta said...

love it!
very pretty!
Fiki

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and that sentiment is fab !
Hugs, Kaz x