Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, September 30, 2016

Rainbows or Stars

Good afternoon! The weekend is almost here again - time is just flying by. It's been a busy week for us, we had to go and have bio-metrics taken as part of our Green-card application, a 3 hour round  journey for a 5 minute appointment and of course we had to be there at 8am! Hopefully we will know in the not too distant future whether we are being made into permanent residents here in the US!

Taking of being resident the little houses on Mushroom Lane are the focus of my design today They are from Riley and Company and are just the most delightful and detailed houses you can get in the form of a stamp
I have used House #2 today


I stamped the image 3 times, colored them with alcohol markers, fussy cut them out making layers of the cup. Although you can't tell from the picture, I have decoupaged the cup on the mushroom, using 3 layers cut in stages, then curving the cardstock so it gives it dimension.
The cardstock was chosen to give my card a dusk effect and I stamped the image again onto this so I had the cute little TV antenna in place - this would have been difficult to fussy cut!

The same cardstock was die cut inked and used to give some dimension to the bottom of the card by adding hills. 
A few stars in the sky created with a white gel pen just finished the scene. I have then inked and stamped a Funny Bones Sentiment - Rainbows and Stars which I felt complemented the design.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Stunning card and love the detailed shading

Amy A said...

Lurve! Gorgeous coloring...the colors are stunning! Xx