Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Nobody is perfect!!!

Good morning, windy day here but still warm and sunny - the wind is actually freshening the air so it's welcome! Least we don't have threats of hurricane like my friends in the south - stay safe down there!

I'm here today with my monthly spotlight for Scrap N Dipity. There are times when things just don't go right for us no matter what we do and we all have to accept that nobody is perfect even little fairies. The Digi stamp I am using today is no exception say hi to Hang in there Fairy


She is clinging to that branch for her life!
I have colored the image with alcohol markers. I then die cut the stitched frame around her and before I removed the image from the die I inked it with distress inks. The frame is actually a straight rectangle but I cut around one set of the stitched patterns to create the wavy edge.
I chose hot pink plain and dotty papers to mat my card and layered my image on top of them. 
I typed up the sentiment on my PC and again die cut and inked then cut around the stitched pattern. As I had placed my image at an angle I used foam dots to adhere the sentiment at the opposite angle.
A few liquid pearls just finished the design.

Products I used 
Polka-dot paper from my stash

Thank you for stopping by - for more inspiration please check out the Scrap N' Dipity Facebook fan group 
We also have a challenge blog where you can win some of the gorgeous digi-stamps.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: