Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2016

My favorite color is October

Good afternoon!! Well after some hiccups I can finally get on blogger!!! 

October is bringing some stunning colors and because the sun is still shining the trees appear to glow! I love this time of year in Michigan great time to be out with my fur babies.

Craftin Desert Divas Monthly mood board social media challenge this month is all about the gorgeous colors October brings and my inspiration card is using 2 of their cute Fall images
Pumpkin Pal Girl and Scattering Fall Boy


Aren't they just the sweetest little couple!

I colored them with Copic Markers and matted them onto a Roasted Pepper Colored Core'dinations card. 
I then took an 8x8 inch piece of white card and made a double twisted easel. I matted this with the same Core'dinations card and a leaf patterned digital paper.

After mounting my images to the easel parts of the card I used die cut leaves as stoppers for the easels. I then added a typed sentiment and more leaves. Simple card but oh so adorable!

Thanks for stopping by, Craftin Desert Divas are having a challenge over on their Face book Gallery page and you have just 2 days left to enter so go check out the monthly competition pinned to the top of the Facebook Group and get entering!

As well as the Facebook group we also have a blogInstagram page and Pinterest page for more inspiration.

  Products I used

  




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Amy A said...

Gorgeous coloring and design Sharon. Those 2 lil' cuties really pop! Xx