Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Are you sitting comfortably - then I'll begin

Good morning and happy weekend everyone!

It's new release time over at Scrapper's Delights and one of the theme's is Storybook Critters - so everyone that knows me knows that an Owl would be my first choice and story time??? Well of course it has to be a Winnie the Pooh tale straight from the pages of an A.A. Milne book:


I first created my image using a graphics program, placing the owl on the pages of the book and typing in the story.
I then colored the book pages and this fabulous owl with my Copic markers and used chalks for the background. 
The book was then fussy cut and shaped so the pages curved giving it more of a book look instead of a flat piece of paper.
I matted my card blank with dark brown card and a patterned paper. The sentiment was typed on my PC and again matted with the same brown card.
I then placed the book gluing it with Collal gel so it kept it's dimension. A few brown Card Candi Pieces balanced the design.

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases. We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do.
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Products Used:
Patterned paper from my Stash



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

wow! this is wonderful!
hugs

Katie said...

Lovely card