Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween!!

Happy Halloween! I've sent Mollie off to school with her costume and a 3lb bag of apples (her requested contribution to her school party)
She loves Halloween - but then Mollie loves any excuse to dress up. Her and James carved pumpkins yesterday and roasted the seeds to eat!

Another one who loves Halloween is Riley and Company. I have made quite a few cards this year using the cute little Moose dressed up and today I'm sharing my last Halloween one.


Meet Mummy Riley Think he's a bit tied up at the moment.
 I colored the image with my Copic markers, then inked the edges of the paper with distress ink. 
I found a length of bandaging that I had only used part of and cut this into strips and rolled into smaller bandage rolls.
 I matted Halloween themed design papers with black card and added to my card base.
 The image was also matted with black and placed at an angle on the card.
 The Sentiment is also a Riley and Company stamp and as I no longer partake in my original career I think it's quite fitting for me! This again was inked with distress ink and adhered to the card using foam tape.
I glued the bandages in place to stop them unraveling and draped them over the card. A few black enamel dots just balance out the design.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: