Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 19, 2016

Pumpkin Pup

Good Afternoon, the days are finally starting to cool off but to a temperature that is great to be out and about. 
I'm here again with another make using the fab stamps from Riley and Company today I am introducing a character that was introduced during the new release last month.


Isn't he just the craziest pup you have seen?

I colored him with alcohol markers but had to highlight those eyes with a florescent yellow as well as give him a shiny nose using crystal drops! As he's a Halloween character I used black and orange to mat both the image and the card. a piece of harlequin paper in the same color scheme highlights the image. I used a Halloween die cut and some orange enamel dots just to add interest to the card without distracting from that crazy pup!

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: