Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Just a Note

Good afternoon - wow it's the middle of September already where is time going!!!!

I'm here again with my next showcase for Riley and Company. This time I'm showing one of the super cute Mushroom Lane Houses.

There are various little houses that make up a delightful little village - today I have used the Post Office I just love the detail these stamps have including an ATM, post box which is labeled Snail Mail and the antenna!


I colored the image with alcohol markers adding clouds to the 'sky' with a blender pen. I then matted a 5x7 inch card blank with blue card to make the image pop and used more muted patterned papers on the rest of my layers. a sentiment stamp and envelope stamp just added to the theme of the card


Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Fabulous, super cute card!! Love the little mushroom house. Lovely colouring and design.
xx