Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Some Bunny Loves you

Good afternoon! We had a huge dump of snow yesterday but it's supposed to disappear quickly and we have temperatures of 60+F forecast for next week! - Here's hoping!!!!

I'm kicking off some Easter makes with my post today, The Scrapoholic Candy Shop has released some adorable Easter digi stamps this week and I couldn't resist coloring up this adorable Bunny Butt!


Isn't it just the cutest???

It's from the Coloring Fun Collection, the sentiment is separate but I decided to place it within the egg - that's the advantage of digi stamps you can play around with the size and order of everything. 

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers and die cut that and the checked design paper with Gina Marie's stitched circle dies. 
The papers are from Lili of the Valley, I matted the pink onto my card base and used the others to accent my image.
I found the ribbon in the clearance section in my local Walmart's Store this morning and couldn't resist popping this and another 6 roll into my cart :)

I added some enamel dots just to balance the card - a super cute card for a super cute image!!!

Pop over to our Facebook Fan page and check out my Teamies makes for further inspiration and while you are then have a look at the Design Team Call we are having - you could joining in the fun all you have to do is apply!!!



3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the design
Kevin xx

Brawny x said...

Very cute card x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and loving the beautiful bunny paws.
Hugs
Linda xxx