Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2016

It's the very first Challenge at Dreamtime Craft Supplies

Good evening! It's already 10am on the 8th March in Australia which means it's the start of the brand new challenge in blog world!!!


Dreamtime Craft Supplies is an online store which sells everything you need to make amazing paper crafts. whether you Scrapbook, Make Mix Media art, paint, color, make jewelry or like me card make you will find something to help!

Each month we will be holding a Challenge for the whole of the month where you can enter up to 3 of your makes. This month the theme will be anything goes just to get us started but watch this space for some great themes coming up!
We also have some fab prizes and this month you could win this gorgeous sentiment stamps from Whimsy Stamps:


On to my make for this month. Spring is almost upon us and I need to keep reminding myself of this so I decided that would be my theme:


Meet Tilda Decorates Easter. I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers and ink the edges of the image card with distress ink.

I then chose coordinating papers from my stash and matted these onto green card. I inked a doily with the same distress color before arranging my layers onto a white card base.

I chose some Wild Orchid Flowers and arranged these before adhering to my card using a hot glue gun. I then used White opal liquid pearls on the image and corners of the card just to balance the design.

I love using flowers on my cards - I do have quite a stock of them but they look so pretty in the boxes that I don't like separating them :)

I hope you like my design and this inspires you to come and join our 1st challenge!

Whilst checking out our challenge have a nosy around the Dreamtime Craft Supplies blog, we have a few other things going on. To Celebrate the start of the Challenges we also have a blog Candy giveaway:
You could win this gorgeous collection of yumminess


All you have to do is follow the directions which you can find here

Also are you an avid crafter who would like more traffic on your blog? Or fancy challenging yourself? You might already be on a design team but are enjoying it so much you'd like to join another?
Well we are also having a design team call 


- we are looking for talented crafters who can make one design a month? Sounds like you???? then take a look at our call and join us!!!

Here's the Dreamtime Craft Supplies products I used


Thank you for stopping by and now just pop over to the blog, and join in all the fun you'll find over there!!!!












6 comments:

JKM Designs said...

I love your spring inspired design. The light green color is so relaxing and the layers are so simple but pleasing.

Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies said...

Hi Sharon,
Spring will be with you before you know it & all that snow will be gone :)
Tilda really looks lovely with the way you have coloured her. I haven't used Spectrum Noir Markers before but they certainly look great & I will have to give them a try. I love your design, the papers & flowers you have used really set the tone for warmer weather :) I nice touch with adding the liquid pearls in the corner. Beautiful design. Thank you for sharing xx

Happy crafting
Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies

Dreamtime Craft Supplies
Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

Amy A said...

This is such a pretty spring card hun! Love your coloring and your design and embellishments showcase Tilda beautifully! xx

Linda Simpson said...

Such a pretty image and papers. Love this spring like card Sharon!
Hugs
Linda xxx

New Creations said...

Such Happy Spring creation Sharon! Beautiful coloring with sweet layers! And Beauty lies in simplicity!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

It's adorable, Sharon!! So Springy! You're coloring is so beautiful!