Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Doodlebug Bunny Ballerina

Good morning all - the snow has finally started to disappear and there is no more forecast over the next 8 days - in fact the temperatures are due to rise to decent levels!

Spring is finally on it's way and I have seen my first robin today which confirms this! With Spring comes Easter and fun for kids over at Faery Ink the Facebook challenge this month is to color a gorgeous Easter Image - Meet Doodlebug Bunny Ballerina.


Isn't she adorable? She is free over on the challenge group and as long as you follow the directions over there you can win some fab prizes.

One thing you need to do is create a background for her. As she's an Easter Bunny I chose to make an egg shaped card!


I colored Doodlebug with my Spectrum Noir Markers choosing a nice peachy color for her dress. I then fussy cut her ready to be placed on my card
My card blank was designed on my Silhouette Cameo, I drew an egg shape, copied and pasted it so I had 2 then welded them together before cutting in yellow card. 
My design Paper is from a Crafter's Companion collection, I die cut one edge and then cut to fit on the lower part of the egg. Doodlebug was positioned so her ear overhangs on the card. 
I added a small stamped sentiment, some coordinating Wild Orchid flowers and a few enamel dots to balance the card.

Isn't she just a cutie and she's all your if you decide to follow our Facebook challenge   



5 comments:

Gwyneth said...

She's really cute and fantastically coloured. A fab card.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the card design and cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous Easter card, love the cute image.

Sylv xx

Brawny x said...

Very cute. Fab card x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a wonderful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie