Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Un-Frog-ettable

Good afternoon, I've had a busy morning but sitting having a cup of tea with Gizzie on my feet so decided to do an extra blog post for Scrapoholic Candy Store.

On leap day they released a cute little frog character - he is still available in the online shop and can be used for any occasion 

Ok so I know leap day has passed but I still wanted to color him up so I printed him without the sentiments


I colored the design with my Spectrum Noir Markers, adding texture to the little frog with the colorless blender.
I then stamped the water splashed from a cute little Clearly Besotted stamps set in an ink slightly darker than the marker I had used for the water.
I used white card for my base and matted this with a blue card which coordinated with the design. to add a pop of color I matched up some card with the water lily flower and matted my image with this. The sentiment is from a personal Impressions stamp set and again I have matted this on the pink card
A few token enamel dots just completed the design

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!

Thank you for stopping by x






3 comments:

Amy A said...

Super cute! Love the scene you've created here. xx

Unknown said...

Great card Sharon, love that sentiment !
Hugs, Kaz x

Fikreta said...

cute card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki