Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Cold hands.........warm heart

Good morning, we've had thunder storms over the last couple of days but luckily no snow!!!

I'm here today to showcase another Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digistamp - well actually 2! These 2 adorable baby characters together but are separate stamps but because they are digital format they can be grouped together without the need for masking as you would need to do with physical stamps!



Aren't they the cutest babies?

They are part of a collection of Royalty which even includes little princes!

I have cuddled them both together and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers:


I then typed the sentiment and printed along side them. I made a 5x7 inch card base with white card and then matted this with purple card. The design papers are from Lili of the Valley and I have again matted these and my image with purple card. before arranging them on my base keeping to my signature design of clean and simple.
Finally I added a few enamel dots just to balance the card. 

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!

Thank you for stopping by









2 comments:

Amy A said...

Hun this is just too cute for words even! Your coloring is AMAZING!! love the CAS design as it showcases that cute Digi beautifully! Love, love LOVE!! xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card and image, love the colours and the papers.

Hugs Erin xx