Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 18, 2016

Dreamtime Craft Supplies Mid Challenge Reminder

Good evening - The first ever Dreamtime Craft Supplies Challenge began on the 8th March have you entered yet? 
If not pop over to the blog and submit your entry - The theme is anything goes so no matter what your crafty talent is you can enter and could win these fab Whimsy Stamps:
  

There are just a few simple rules to follow which you can find here.

Dreamtime Craft Supplies have some great products and I have used a few on my inspiration card today:


Meet Pup and me - This card is for a special little girl who celebrated being with her adopted family for 8 years this week - she calls it her Forever Day!
I have used Alcohol markers to color her - this was a challenge as I have never colored dark skin before! The family are also in the process of adopting a puppy so I have tried to color the dog in the similar colors to their new addition. 
I used a pre-made card base and matted this with purple card and some design paper from my stash. Taking the same card and a coordinating paper I die cut 2 heart circles and matted these onto my card. My image was then matted onto card and positioned on my card.
I then used the waste from the die cuts and scattered these around the card.

Ingredients Used:
Pup and Me Saturated Canary Digi-stamp - retired

Now it's your turn go add your make to the Mr Linky on the Dreamtime Craft Supplies Challenge post. While you are there why not check out the blog candy that is being offered and if you like what you see why not check out the Design Team call - you could be joining our fab team!!!!

Thanks for stopping by - if you like what you see please let me know in the comments below




5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

What a lovely reason to celebrate...something that we probably take for granted. A gorgeous card. The skin colouring is fab x

Sylvia said...

Beautifully coloured image, wonderful card.

Sylv xx

Angela said...

What a gorgeous card, you have coloured it beautifully and what a lovely story behind it. Thank you for sharing x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie