Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Dragon Lady

Good afternoon - and Happy Easter, hope you are full of the Easter story and not chocolate - OK a little chocolate won't harm :)

 Fantasy-land is nothing without dragons, they don't all have to be mean looking and the Dragon Lady digistamp is a stunner. She is one of the new releases at Faery Ink for March I couldn't wait to color her up with my Spectrum Noir Markers and bring her to life.

Dragon Lady

 I rarely use green in my cards as it's not one of my favorite colors but I decided that she needed to be bright and colorful so used a bright green both for her and my design paper on my card. it keeps the image bright I used a blend of yellow and orange down her spine - almost looking like the fire dragons breathe.

Dragon1

I will not lie I searched the web for a suitable sentiment to go with her and came across this and thought it very fitting because I have used a large 8x8 inch card blank I decided to split the wording so that it balanced the card. A few enamel dots just completed the design.
You can find Dragon Lady in among the Newest Digis this month over in the Faery Ink Store and if you need more inspiration my teamies are also coloring her up and posting on the Faery Ink Facebook Group page 

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave me a comment below :)


2 comments:

Brawny x said...

A great card...your dragon is almost smiling lol. There are quite a few challenges going on at the mo featuring the colour green...maybe you should have a look on my blog as I've entered a couple this week. X

Linda Simpson said...

Happy Easter to you too! I hope you have had a wonderful Easter break. I just love this dragon and the sentiment is brilliant.
Hugs
Linda xxx