Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines Day

Mollie's class had a Valentine's party and each child was asked to take in cards for each other and the staff. They made this educational by insisting that all the children wrote their own cards.

This meant she had 27 cards to write and I took on the challenge of making them all. All I can say is thank goodness for the MISTI. 

I used 4 Stamps simultaneously and made red cards for the boys and pink for the girls


The large heart and sentiment are both from So Suzy Stamps and the smaller hearts are from the  Gorjuss Dear Apple collection

I cut 27 pieces of white stamping card to size, lined up the stamps using my MISTI and off I went on a production line of stamping, changing ink colors half way through. I then cut 13 red mats and 14 pink mats, 27 card bases cut and folded. whilst I was making the cards up Mollie sat and wrote in every single one and her friends names on the envelopes!

It took us both an hour and 20 minutes from start to finish - Oh and along with these she also helped make a card for her Daddy and one for James!



5 comments:

Amy A said...

These are so sweet hun! Love the design and that you and Mollie did them up together! xx

Kate M said...

I reckon that 27 cards in one hour 20 minutes must be a record - it's incredible how the Misti makes this possible - and each one looks identical to the others - it's a super design and I am sure that the kids loved them - great work!!
xx

Wendy said...

Wow! A great production line you had going there! (Sometimes it takes me all day to make one card lol!). Lovely cards, good idea to use the MISTI. Xx

Angela Dodson said...

such cute little cards, perfect Valentines :)

Brawny x said...

Wow what a marathon lol. Gorgeous cards x